Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm here and I'm trying

I need help.  How do I get the cute templates, girls?  I've been playing with this all morning.  I really want a link to a clip in my favorite movie, Independence Day, the speech mirroring King Henry V on St. Crispin's Day!  And, I'll have to take some time and organize my pics so I can post some cute ones.  In the meantime, here's something!

6 comments:

April said...

Where did my picture go!

Christy said...

April, I'm not good at the cute templates either - I just use the minima template and change the colors around every few weeks or so....

I only know how to upload my own home videos from my digital camera or video clips from you-tube. Call me if you want help with those, I know how frustrating it is to try to figure this stuff out! Christy (284-8240)

Tanya said...

Hurray April! I can't believe I actually checked your blog. It's been ages! I'll call you!

Torrey said...

I could die happy right now... a new post!!! I am going to send you an email all about how to make your blog cute. Call me when you are working on stuff and I'll walk you through it. I'm so so so happy :)

Mahoney Family said...

Hi April!
FYI, our blogspot address is mahoneyfamily5.blogspot.com. I had the same questions...it's still a work in progress. If you have a friend that is willing to walk you through it, I'd do that for sure. It's fun, but I don't know how people find time to write as much as they do!

Christy said...

April - CONGRATS!!!!! So, you post news of a new baby on the way in your title, but you didn't give us any juicy details!!! Shame on You! Share some info - PLEASE!!!