The kids are in love with their pet rat. We first named her Amelia, but her common nickname is Zo-Zo.
Chase with Zozo on his head. Just about every morning I find Chase upstairs on the coach in his pajamas holding Zozo on his lap. She runs around a little, but most of the time he's holding her in his hands or she's in his shirt.
5 comments:
April!!! Nice work! I was so happy when I checked your blog today. Good to see the rat is still alive and well :)I love seeing pictures of the kids too, they are all getting so big.
Hey, Hey!! Look at you posting like a true blogger! It's good to see pics of the kids. Kali has changed a ton in just a few months - sigh!! Miss you!
Cute Pictures! My sister had rats growing up and they really are the best pets ever.
Hey April, I hope you don't mind that I "found" your blog. Your youtube video absolutely cracks me up...
How do you know the Washburns? They used to be in my ward when I was growing up. It's a small world...
Happy blogging! Becky C.
hey April! I cant believe how big your kids are!! how are you?
Post a Comment